For the final turned-in version of Project 01, I needed to change the bottom panel. I knew it felt off originally but this was really a challenge. I wasn’t sure how to change the colors or the sketch behind it so I took to the drawing board once more.
For this panel, I also had to learn how to do the ‘R’. I’ve had to draw an R for a previous project which was a STRUGGLE and this time was no different. I tried to stay with the existing diagonal rule, however, there were moments when I couldn’t. It took some editing in Illustrator to make it look like it belonged with the other letters.
Here is the final version I came up with: I swapped the pink background from the second panel, back to its original yellow and it helped balance out the colors.