For my text and image booklet, I wanted something striking and able to pull the viewer’s attention. I created a bright yellow highlight, maybe too bright, to achieve this affect.
For this project, I used the same research from my text booklet. The imagery chosen is from a number of sites, mostly libraries. I tried out a few layouts.
I liked the use of BIG images next to the text. I think it worked really well. I ended up changing my booklet into a single column book after seeing the two columns be too tiny.
Here is the most up-to-date version of my text and image booklet. I will post a segment of the layout.